“Traders for Toni” Online Fundraiser
August 16, 2014 | 8:30am-6:00pm ET
Back in April, Toni Hansen, one of the most revered educators and traders in the business, was taken to the ER after blacking out at home. After many trips back and forth, spinal taps and CT scans and MRIs, and endless days of agony, she has finally recently been correctly diagnosed, and the exact location been determined of her spinal fluid leak.
Actor George Clooney suffered from a CSF leak in 2005. To understand how debilitating this condition is, Clooney even said he considered suicide due to the intense pain.
Toni Hansen has been an educator and trader for almost two decades. She is very special to those of us who work in this industry, and we are most honored to help her in her time of need.
On August 16th, 2014, we have put together TRADERS FOR TONI, a $25 per person charity event, that includes an amazing lineup of traders who will spend 30 minutes each teaching their most favorite strategy to you in this fundraiser where all proceeds will go directly to Toni and her family. This event will be going on from 8:30am-6:00pm ET.
All Times are Eastern
- 8:30am – Price Headley, Options
- 9am – Linda Raschke, Futures
- 9:30am – Damon Pavlatos, Futures
- 10am – Ron Haydt, Stocks/Options
- 10:30am – Adam Mesh, Stocks
- 11am – Aamar Hussein, Futures/Forex
- 11:30am – Corey Rosenbloom, Futures/ETFs
- 12pm – Pat Barham, Futures
- 12:30pm – Michael Sullivan, Futures
- 1pm – Norm Hallett, Discipline
- 1:30pm – Rob Hoffman, Futures/Stocks/Options
- 2pm – Mark Helweg, Futures
- 2:30pm – Brian Stickney, Forex
- 3pm – Vince Vora, Stocks/Options/Forex
- 3:30pm – John Seville, Stocks
- 4pm – Bob Lang, Options
- 4:30pm – Steven Place, Options
- 5pm – Andrew Keene, Unusual Options Activity
- 5:30pm – Greg Capra, Futures/Stocks
Toni’s August 13, 2014 Update:
Toni has had surgery and is now home. Her treatment is being considered successful thus far by her doctors, yet she has only a couple of hours in her day where she can actually sit up, move around, and do things that you and I take for granted every day. Her doctors say if she experiences a full recovery it could take up to 6 months for her to get her equilibrium back. She is still in extreme pain and has limited mobility. Also, as it stands, insurance continues to deny claims being submitted for her super expensive treatment. Please keep Toni and her family in your prayers as she goes through this process, and watch this page for updates.