Amazing Option Butterfly
You’ll Want This 10 to 1 Reward to Risk Ratio That’s Crushing It…
Hi, Larry Gaines here. YES, of course YOU WANT a 10 to 1 Reward to Risk Ratio That’s Crushing It. The truth is that these types of rewards with low risk don’t come without the skills to structure and execute high level spreads properly.
Here’s the great news: Most enormous institutional traders shy away from strategies like this — WHICH SPELLS OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU!
Power Cycle Trading’s NEW BUTTERFLY WORKSHOP is now available On-Demand!
Here’s what you’ll get:
- 5+ Hour recorded Trading Workshop on How to Trade & Profit from the Amazing Option Butterfly Strategy – Value $800
- Course Bonus Handouts: Larry’s Complete Option Strategy Manifesto, his Greek Power Tool Guide and more
- Bonus – Videos of 2 Complete, One-Hour Q&A’s
- 280 Full Course PowerPoint Manual
This course is designed to teach you in an easy to understand, step-by-step format everything you will need to know about these strategies and how to profit from them.
Here’s just some of what you’ll master:
- Core Basics That Many Traders Miss When Using Butterflies (To the Detriment of Their Account!)
- What Option Greeks are Vital & How to Use Them
- How, Why & When to Use the Long Call or Put Butterfly
- How, Why & When to Use the Broken Wing Butterfly
- How, Why & When to Use the Ratio Butterfly
- How, Why & When to Use the Directional Butterfly
- How, Why & When to Use the Iron Butterfly
- How, Why & When to Use the Vacation Butterfly
- Optimal Times To Capitalize On the Different Butterfly Strategies
- How To Structure Setups With Returns of 10-to-1 or 12-to-1 with as little as $10 per option contract of capital at risk
- How to profit from Option Volatility Collapse & Theta Decay using the Butterfly
- Learn about option pinning, what is it & how you can trade it
- Learn How to Target the Appropriate Option Pinning Strike & then How to Profit from it using the Option Butterfly Spread
- How to Set up Price Target Set-ups for the Butterfly Spread using Fibonacci Technical Analysis
- Step by step check list of How to Put on the Trade and Take off the Trade so You Know exactly What to Do
- How to Execute & Mange the Butterfly Option Spreads
- How to use the Butterfly Spread to Defend a Vertical Debit or a Credit Spread
- How to use the Butterfly to Hedge Core Position
High Reward – Low Risk
Amazing Option Butterfly Trading Course
IMPORTANT NOTICE! No representation is being made that the use of this strategy or any system or trading methodology will generate profits. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results. There is substantial risk of loss associated with trading securities and options on equities. Only risk capital should be used to trade. Trading securities is not suitable for everyone. Disclaimer: Futures, Options, and Currency trading all have large potential rewards, but they also have large potential risk. You must be aware of the risks and be willing to accept them in order to invest in these markets. Don’t trade with money you can’t afford to lose. This website is neither a solicitation nor an offer to Buy/Sell futures, options, or currencies. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those discussed on this web site. The past performance of any trading system or methodology is not necessarily indicative of future results.
CFTC RULE 4.41 – HYPOTHETICAL OR SIMULATED PERFORMANCE RESULTS HAVE CERTAIN LIMITATIONS. UNLIKE AN ACTUAL PERFORMANCE RECORD, SIMULATED RESULTS DO NOT REPRESENT ACTUAL TRADING. ALSO, SINCE THE TRADES HAVE NOT BEEN EXECUTED, THE RESULTS MAY HAVE UNDER-OR-OVER COMPENSATED FOR THE IMPACT, IF ANY, OF CERTAIN MARKET FACTORS, SUCH AS LACK OF LIQUIDITY. SIMULATED TRADING PROGRAMS IN GENERAL ARE ALSO SUBJECT TO THE FACT THAT THEY ARE DESIGNED WITH THE BENEFIT OF HINDSIGHT. NO REPRESENTATION IS BEING MADE THAT ANY ACCOUNT WILL OR IS LIKELY TO ACHIEVE PROFIT OR LOSSES SIMILAR TO THOSE SHOWN.