Price Action Bootcamp – Intro to the “EPS” Strategy
In this free workshop you will learn:
- How to identify the direction of an existing trend (or start of a possible new trend)
- To identify the type of correction that is unfolding
- How to use market geometry techniques to identify an area/zone where such a correction could possibly end
- To follow a set of entry conditions to confirm that the conditions are ready to enter a trade
- To trade with the trend and manage the trade
Your Special Offer from Richard Includes:
EPS Trade Forecasts
- 5 weekly Trade Forecast Reports and alerts via email
- Detailed Market Analysis (Stocks, Forex, Commodities, and more)
- Entries, Exits, & Trade Management + Private Telegram channel
- 261 EPS Forecast Reports
- BONUS: Lifetime access to Richard’s Exponential Profits System
Richard is a full time Forex, Futures, and Options trader and developer of the Exponential Profits System. After a few years of working fast-paced trading floors in Cape Town, he decided it was time to work autonomously and invested heavily in trading full time.
During this period, he developed his own trading strategy that fit his personality and time constraints, and by combining several powerful analytical techniques that compliment each other, he established a low-risk/high-yield strategy that has allowed him to scale his accounts up to 420% in a single year.
© 2019 TRADETHIRSTY AND WEBINAR EXPO.
IMPORTANT NOTICE! No representation is being made that the use of this strategy or any system or trading methodology will generate profits. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results. There is substantial risk of loss associated with trading securities and options on equities. Only risk capital should be used to trade. Trading securities is not suitable for everyone. Disclaimer: Futures, Options, and Currency trading all have large potential rewards, but they also have large potential risk. You must be aware of the risks and be willing to accept them in order to invest in these markets. Don’t trade with money you can’t afford to lose. This website is neither a solicitation nor an offer to Buy/Sell futures, options, or currencies. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those discussed on this web site. The past performance of any trading system or methodology is not necessarily indicative of future results.
CFTC RULE 4.41 – HYPOTHETICAL OR SIMULATED PERFORMANCE RESULTS HAVE CERTAIN LIMITATIONS. UNLIKE AN ACTUAL PERFORMANCE RECORD, SIMULATED RESULTS DO NOT REPRESENT ACTUAL TRADING. ALSO, SINCE THE TRADES HAVE NOT BEEN EXECUTED, THE RESULTS MAY HAVE UNDER-OR-OVER COMPENSATED FOR THE IMPACT, IF ANY, OF CERTAIN MARKET FACTORS, SUCH AS LACK OF LIQUIDITY. SIMULATED TRADING PROGRAMS IN GENERAL ARE ALSO SUBJECT TO THE FACT THAT THEY ARE DESIGNED WITH THE BENEFIT OF HINDSIGHT. NO REPRESENTATION IS BEING MADE THAT ANY ACCOUNT WILL OR IS LIKELY TO ACHIEVE PROFIT OR LOSSES SIMILAR TO THOSE SHOWN.