Thank you for your purchase!
We think you might also interested in Andrew Keene’s Unusual Options Activity Workshop ON DEMAND! Add to your cart NOW and get this recording for only $147!
Here’s Some of What You’ll Learn:
- Why call buying is not always bullish, and put buying not always bearish.
- How to read options volume versus open interest, and why average stock volume is important for day trading and swing trading.
- What to look for to differentiate between speculative option orders and those placed to hedge against a stock position.
- When a position is ‘opening’ or ‘closing’.
- OCRRBTT trading plan for looking at open interest, chart, risk, reward, break-even, time, and target for potential trade setups.
- Overview on using the Think or Swim Scanner for locating targeted setups.